Monday, November 28, 2011

GPT (Get Paid To) Section at Moneytalkvillage

GPT section is a paying section in MTV. In this section, you will earn 4 cents per post. It's the right place if you are starters who look to learn online as you can learn several ways for making money online practically. There are seven sub-forums in this section which are:
  1. Paid to Click Program. 
  2. Paid to Post Programs.
  3. Paid to Sign up Programs.
  4. Paid to Promote Programs.
  5. Scam/Closed GPT Programs.
  6. I Got Paid by GPT.
  7. Got Paid to Other.
So, those are the sub-forums in the GPT section. You just have to make up your mind which programs that really suit you and you can start earning money online. I think that's all I can tell you about GPT section. I will tell you the details of each sub-forum in my next posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment